For our divas, this look is full of sass! And believe it or not, it is incredibly easy to style. Here’s how:
- First, you’ll want to part your hair into three sections. The first section will be down the center of your hair (right where a traditional Mohawk would be).
- What to do with the other two sections on the side of your head? We recommend a sleek French braid that you can secure at the end with a rubber band.
- Go back to that main center section. We need to add a little volume (and attitude). 😉 Take this central section and begin teasing. If you want to review the teasing technique, click here to see Stylie’s previous video on how to tease like a champ.
- Start teasing at the front of this section and slowly work your way back until you’ve teased it entirely. Once it’s all teased, lightly brush through this section in order to smooth it. But be careful! You don’t want to brush out all your hard work! This should take very minimal brushing, just enough to calm some of the pieces of hair that are sticking straight out.
- Secure this section at the back of the hair (and also gather in the ends of the other two sections) with a rubber band. You can let the hair hang in a ponytail or make a cute messy bun.
- After the ponytail is secure, take your hairspray and smooth everything back to give it that sleek appearance.
- Lastly, take the pointy end of your teasing comb and gently lift the hair upward towards the ceiling to give it a little more “oomph.” And be sure to focus on the sections that look a little too flat for your liking.
We can’t wait to see how your faux hawks turn out, #BeautyKO’s!
-Easy for you, Easy to love-