So you’ve been thinking about the move to booth rental… and getting really amped for all the possibilities this new career path could hold! It’s a scary jump, isn’t it? But the only thing that makes it so scary is the fear of the unknown, which is why Stylie wants to help prepare you completely so that you can take the leap with confidence! After all… change is the path to bigger and better things!
In this free guide, we’ll review some pros and cons of both suite and booth rental.
For example, a key benefit of suite rental is that you likely have the keys to the building to come and go as you please. However, a drawback to consider is that it’s quite a bit more expensive than a booth. And let’s say you consider booth rental instead… a positive is that you can set your own pricing and often come and go as you please. But a negative is that there might be more people than chairs, so your schedule may be mandated.
Within this free training guide, we’ll also dive into:
- Whether or not you should carry your own retail – what are the financial benefits?
- If you decide that you want to rent a booth, what are the expectations of the salon owner?
- How can you effectively retain clients when moving to booth rental?
- Consider taxes – how will you prep for tax season?
- What other key questions should you ask yourself before renting your own booth as an independent hairstylist?
This free guide was created to help extinguish any burning questions you might have about booth renting and empower you to take the leap by giving you the solid baseline of knowledge that you’ll need to succeed.
Get it today:
~Easy for you, easy to love~