As an independent hairstylist, you’re probably always looking for low-cost and easy ways to promote your business. Not everything has to be difficult or expensive!
One of the best ways to market yourself is to have an active Instagram account devoted to your hairstyling business. Boasting over 500 million users, Instagram is an amazing place for independents who want to showcase their work in front of a hungry audience.
According to Buffer:
- 4% of followers engage with brands regularly on Instagram compared to less than 0.1% on Facebook.
- Instagrams users are actively looking to connect with brands, with 70% reporting they’ve looked up a brand on the platform.
- 62% report they follow a brand on Instagram.
Instagram users want to engage with brands! It’s the perfect place to showcase your work and all of the cool things you’ve done for your clientele.
A photo posted by Stylie (@gostylie) on
If done right, you can and will see your audience and exposure grow on Instagram with the right tactics and execution. But it can be hard to know where to start! That’s why we developed this 4-step guide to getting started on Instagram for independent hairstylists.
View the infographic below to learn the 4 steps to getting started and how you can use Instagram to grow your business!
-Easy for you, Easy to love-
Latest posts by Deb Hudson (see all)
- Road map to Success- 5 steps for setting and achieving your goals - March 30, 2018
- #ThisIsOurYear- The #1 thing to make this year the best! - February 15, 2018
- 5 Tips to Pump up the Volume of Your Salon’s Social Media Pages - September 21, 2017
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)