With over 500 million users and 60% of those users being daily users, Instagram is a mecca for hairstylists who want to showcase their goods in front of a hungry audience.
Think of Instagram as your very own sales rep, wooing the attention, admiration and dollars of beauty-conscious clients looking for someone with your skills to upgrade their looks—all because you took a moment to post a picture and interact with users once a day.
We’ve created an Instagram guide just for hairstylists that will teach you:
- How to set a goal and vision for your Instagram strategy
- How to define your audience and create vibrant content they’ll love
- How to employ “best practices” for the greatest return for your efforts
- …and more!
As a critical marketing tool, we want to help you get the most out of it. Download our Instagram Guide for Independent Hairstylists today:
-Easy for you, Easy to love-
Latest posts by Deb Hudson (see all)
- #ColorJam2017 Second Place Winner- Stephanie Nevels - July 17, 2017
- In the Spotlight-Anastacia Martinez - July 14, 2017
- #ColorJam2017 Third Place Winner- Kelsey Elliott - July 11, 2017
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)