Bangs can be your best friend or your worst enemy. A bang styled properly can turn heads all day long. Styled improperly? You could end up looking like you’re ready for an 80’s hair metal video. Knowing the simple tricks to styling them perfectly is the key to capturing the allure of lovely, “sweepy” bangs.
In this video, professional hairstylist Michelle G gives you a step-by-step tutorial on how to achieve the perfect side-swept bangs to complete your look.
What you’ll need:
- Round brush
- Blow dryer
- Soft hold hairspray
Quick tips for achieving the perfect side-sweep:
- Pull your bangs straight out from your face.
- Roll the bangs up in the round brush, ends of your bangs facing straight up towards the ceiling.
- Heat up the hair with a blow dryer, let it cool down a bit, and then pull the hair out of the round brush and you’ll get a nice swoop.
- Make sure you continue to follow the outward motion and that the hair is always pointing up towards the ceiling.
- When you’re finished with the round-brushing, use your fingers to gently comb-through and place the hair towards the side of your face.
- Use a little hairspray to keep your look in place.
To watch Michelle G’s techniques and get even more details on how to create this style, take a look at this video. In just a few minutes, you’ll learn how to master top-of-the-line side-swept bangs. Now get styling, #BeautyKOs!
-Easy for you, Easy to love-