As with any business, time is money. Using software to digitize your salon business can save you hours every month. In fact, some business owners are running their operations solely from their smartphones.
Don’t believe us? Take a look at 6 ways software can help you successfully manage your salon business from the convenience of a smartphone or tablet.
1. Manage appointments. Let’s face it. When it comes to service, you’re dealing with customers who may or may not remember their scheduled appointments. As a result, you likely deal with occasional cancellations. Simplify the process by allowing clients to schedule appointments online. Better yet, schedule automated reminders to ensure they don’t miss their appointments — or at least have the ability to cancel well in advance. You can also schedule regular reminders for colorings or cuts.
2. Schedule special offers. Everyone has a birthday. Make each of your clients feel special by sending them an email with a birthday greeting. Offer them a discount or a freebie for their next visit.
3. Manage your inventory. Keep track of your supply of hair coloring products, shampoos, conditioners, and other products through a software solution. It’s a lot more convenient than monitoring supplies the old-fashioned way.
4. Send thank you messages. Regularly send messages of appreciation to your regular customers. And, of course, throw in a special discount.
5. Set up a customer loyalty program. Give your clients the opportunity to build up points worthy of discounts… but don’t make it difficult for them. Scrap the paper and go for an online loyalty program that keeps the process seamless.
6. Survey customers. You should always strive to do better. What better way to determine how you’re doing than with a customer survey asking for feedback? Use software to make the survey engaging, quick and easy.
A post shared by Stylie (@gostylie) on
-Easy for you, Easy to love-
Latest posts by Deb Hudson (see all)
- #ColorJam2017 Second Place Winner- Stephanie Nevels - July 17, 2017
- In the Spotlight-Anastacia Martinez - July 14, 2017
- #ColorJam2017 Third Place Winner- Kelsey Elliott - July 11, 2017
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)